This one is taken by my sister. I forgot to ask the name of this beautiful flower. Carnation? Peony? I’m just guessing anyway…. Do you know its name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Year of Shit and Shift: Escaping, Surviving, and Searching for Peace
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
-
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
-
E verytime I see a photo of Dandelion, I can’t help myself but bring the childish imagination in me. Just like photos on children’s story bo...
-
M y 1 year old niece loves the angel wing of her older cous… She loves wearing it and not bothered with the weight of it….. So cute… so ...
Happy PF! mine is here sis: http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-friday_23.html
ReplyDeleteclavs
I can't spot the difference between the two :D but it looks more peony to me hehe. lovely! -Mirage
ReplyDeleteDalia??+ i dont know also the name and i cant really recognize from just the photo..
ReplyDeletethansk for dropping by
I am sure it is peony. it looks like it.
ReplyDeleteMy pink is up, Sis!
Arlene
http://www.inlinkz.com/displayurl.php?id=2608569
I am not really sure...pretty though....:)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a Peony! Beautiful it is! :)
ReplyDeleteMy Pinks:
Blooms on my Last Day of Class
Pink in the Mirror
Hope to see you! Thanks and have a great weekend!
I'm not sure too. Haha! But, it is definitely lovely.
ReplyDeleteA late visit from PF. Here is my entry .
BTW, hope you can join us at Messy Go Round meme my daughter is hosting. THank you.
It's a peony sis, I have lots of those in my garden.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
MY Pink, have a great weekend!
its lovely but like you i have no idea...happy sunday! :)
ReplyDelete