Reminiscing Christmas

I was browsing some Christmas pictures in my FB account hoping that I captured one of the decorations in our house - a ceramic angel with dress made out of ribbon. I am planning to make similar to it since I found a ceramic head and hand in the local thrift store.

I totally forgot about the angel because I was so engrossed browsing at the pictures of my family. I felt homesick looking back our yearly Christmas party at home. But I can’t help smiling when I saw pictures of my nieces and nephews. It was just like yesterday.... time goes so fast. They were so little and innocent then, now they are all grown up, even bigger and taller than me.

164061_166073233436358_3227170_n

This year would be my second year celebrating Christmas without them. And Christmas won’t be the same without my family... I do hope I’d be able to go home next year.

By the way, I finally found the pic of the angel I mentioned, unfortunately it’s blurred. I have to play my imagination for my project.

Comments

  1. it's my first time to be really "away" from my family too yan, i mean away from my mama and in-laws. but i'm still happy that we as a family (kaming upat) will get to celebrate our first Christmas here!!! :-) Advance Merry Christmas!!! naga snow na pud diri... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts