August is the birth month of my 4 cousins, 2 siblings, 3 nieces and my mom. So there’s like party in every week. And I’m missing these events in two years in a row.
I wanna go home this month especially on my mom’s birthday. Unfortunately I can’t. I feel so sorry for her. I know she wants us to be there in her birthday.
I wish I could easily go home even just for 2 weeks. It would be very expensive; but I’ll do some sacrifices if that means happiness for my mom. The only thing that hinders me are the paper works that needs to be done to secure for that re-entry visa.
Knowing my mom, I know she fully understands us if we can’t be there in her birthday.
I miss her… I miss them so badly.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Year of Shit and Shift: Escaping, Surviving, and Searching for Peace
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
-
M y 1 year old niece loves the angel wing of her older cous… She loves wearing it and not bothered with the weight of it….. So cute… so ...
-
L ast night a bat came in to our house freely flying. Too bad my cam was battery empty. This reminds me of the birds that are so at home t...
-
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
No comments:
Post a Comment