Christmas Preparation

25days to go and it’s Christmas! The most awaited season especially the kids. And I’m super excited. We actually have the pre-Christmas celebration last November 29. My siblings and some of their children went home to put the Christmas trimmings. It’s like a feast, some are busy preparing the foods others are decorating our home. Then after the sumptuous lunch we draw lots the names for exchanging gifts for this Christmas.

After that, we planned for the Christmas party. Aside from the exchange gift we’re planning to buy extra gifts for the unexpected visitors. Giveaways and prices for the parlor games are also in our list. I think we’ll going to shop at Chinatown where there are lots of good stuffs that are very cheap. Plus we can lessen if we’ll buy China wholesale.

Back to exchange gifts, I’m a little bit confuse what to give to my led watch manito – my 19 year old nephew. I’m thinking of T-shirt but it seems too common. I know, like other teenagers, he would love gadgets. Mobile phone is too expensive maybe a digital watch would do. I’m eyeing this cute and neat black LED watch at mixmelot.com. The price is just enough for my budget.

Comments

Popular Posts