Contact Lenses

I was complaining of headaches recently. I think this is due to almost eight hours of working in front of the computer. My colleague is suggesting that I should wear eyeglasses. But I don’t think eyeglasses looks good on me. I tried my mom’s eyeglasses once and I hate the way I look. I look like 10 years older than my age. Beside I have teeth braces right now and I may look like Betty la Fea. LOL….

Colored_Contact_Lenses

I prefer wearing contact lenses. I envy my colleague every time I look at her sparkling contact lenses on her eyes. It can really enhance beauty. If I’ll purchase, I’m still in thinking whether I choose natural color or try the different colors. If I have lots of money then maybe I’ll invest to different colors offered by farbige Kontaktlinsen to match my dresses and moods. But ya, I know spending for different contact lenses is just a luxury, unless I need it for my acting career… By the way I’m not an actress. I’m just a simple lady, the girl next door who only needs one pair of contact lenses.LOL....

(Photo from Google)

Comments

  1. i still like the traditional glasses bcoz i'm afraid to wear lenses for i might leave it on my eyes upon sleeping. we sell different fashion contacts but i never get to try even a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might wanna check on RARA GEO CONTACT LENSES @FB, if in case u decide to wear one. naadvertise pa tlg hano, hehe. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love contact lenses. I used that before but I am kinda clumsy so I better avoid using it. Eye glasses is enough:)
    health is riches

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Imriz: Yun din and downside ng contact lense. Ako pa naman i-mahilig sa tulog was nakahiga na, wala na tulog na agad. hehehe...
    I might visit Rara Geo Contact Lenses. But I have to consult a doctor muna

    @stephen: I'm also clumsy. sa start lang ako maingat sa gamit ko. ehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer to wear contact lens than wearing eyeglasses. Sagabal sa work ang eyeglasses. Just make sure you have lubrican always on your desk to refresh your eyes during working hours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice info on contact lenses. Know lots more about contact lenses buying tips online and various brands and categories of contact lenses in contact lenses centre Cheap Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts