Week 3: Unleashing the Child in Me

Week 3 is about the inner child in me. Following the advice from the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, then Live It"  by Peg Conley, writing using your nondominant hand will help you liberate your inner self.





This exercise recover the inner child in me. A vivid recollection of my childhood art activity. I remember I was writing characters hard to understand by adults but for me I was writing letters, words, phrases... written beautifully using different colored pens. 

But aside from that, this activity has a great impact on me. as I wrote repeatedly the phrase "Continue doing good things and you will be okay" (actually the original is will be blessed)I remember when I was still new at our work place, I do not know nothing about the job. I was secretly bullied. But I strive to do better and was encourage by a stranger whom I called an angel named Glenda who left that beautiful message.

I know I've been proud at work and feels like I know everything. But today I remember I should keep my feet on the ground and should always remind myself to continue doing good things.

Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts