Week 22: Laugh

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
~ Audrey Hepburn ~
I admire a person with  a smiling face simple because I am not gifted with it. Often people misinterpreted me as a grumpy woman. Nope I'm not! It's just my face. Thus I'd love to hang out with people who loves to smile and laugh often because I believe it's contagious. My sister, Jean, has this ability. She laughs even over small things. Our mother even came to the point on telling her to refine her voice, but it will only makes her laugh more and louder.

Being with her here in Canada is the greatest medicine to kill my loneliness and ease my anxieties. Her positive attitude radiates that influence me to think and act the same way. I may not laugh out loud like her but somehow, her presence made everything so light and easy.



Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts