Week 5: Let You Heart Lead You

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller

I kept on planning but I ended up frustrated, because usually things ended up not the way I want it to be. I came to the point where I just say whatever.....quesera, sera.. whatever willl be, will be. The future 's not ours to see.

Or surrender everything to God for He knows what is best for me. But for those times that I cannot find God's answer to my questions I just listen to my heart, although usually it debates with my mind, but my heart usually prevails because it is with the feeling that tells you what's the best for you.


Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts