Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PR 0 Again!!!???

While my other 2 blogs earned PR 1 recently this blog is back to zero again. I checked the Google webmaster to check if I have violation like what happened early this year but there’s no message in my account. I’m wondering why I lost my PR 2 where in fact I tried to join meme’s to gain back links. Or perhaps this cause the dropped of my page rank. But I guess it’s not. Other bloggers do participate in different memes but they don’t suffer same consequence.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about that. just continue posting quality posts and who knows, by the next update, you'll regain the PR that Mr. G took away.

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Techie She... too bad it dropped Hope I can regain it back the soonest

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...