How to Deal Negative People or Situation (My Way)


I tried to live a positive a life following advices from the books I read. I know it is difficult especially if you are surrounded with people who bring negative vibes. Just like at work the moment I came in all I can hear are sighs and negative comments from colleagues, it is so draining honestly.

But I found my own ways in getting rid of it...

  1.  I go in an area where I can be alone. This helps me revives my energy.
  2. Applying CEEport. I learned it from the book “Zero Limit” by Joe Vital. CEEport means Clean, erase, erase while returning to zero. Cleaning my thoughts and erasing all bad memories. I do this by keep on repeating the four phrases: “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “Thank you”, and “Please forgive me”. I still need to learn this method.
  3. And I think one of this best method and effective is, IGNORE or act like I`m listening to their complaints but honestly my thoughts are wandering for other more creative and helpful thoughts. Hahaha... trying to be deaf.

How about you, how do you deal negative people?



Comments

  1. I just ignore them Yan especially kay ako ray Asian sa workplace. But kebs nila basta I work and I work. Mind your own business kumbaga. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct Pinx! ignore dyud kay kung dili magsakit sa imo dughan. hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts