365 Happy Days

Today marked my 3rd year here in Canada. I've been waiting for this 'coz it means I can finally apply for residency.

It's time also to celebrate because after all the chaos in CIC - the issues of foreign workers and the moratorium, I finally had my  extended work permit. However, it will be good for a year only since next year will be my 4th year here in Canada, and I am affected with the four-year cap program for foreign workers.

With that it simply says, it will be my last 365 days here in Canada if ever I will not be nominated for residency.

But I will not say "last days" 'coz who knows if God permits then I will be resident here. If not, then going home is an option that I am not worried about because it is where my heart is.

Thus, calling this "365 Happy Days". Instead of flooding my social network accounts about my day-to-day reasons of what keeps me happy, I will be blogging it here instead.

So for Day 1: 

A gift of life is something we should always be thankful and celebrated. 


Watching this bundle of joy in the monitor brings so much joy to me. I can't wait to see and cuddle this little angel. Truly God's creations are so amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts