The Diagnosis

Exactly 8:00 a.m. when I reached Carmen Terminal. I still decided to join the group (it’s a seminar in a beach resort!!!! You see?) although not feeling well and a little bit worried about the boils in my body. Actually, I noticed this morning that more boils are developing on my body, but I’m conditioning my mind that it’s not chicken pox .

But I was alarmed when I saw my face on my pocket mirror. I really regret of not consulting the doctor yesterday and I do not have enough time to do so. Besides I don't want to ruin the mood of the group by saying I will just follow. Anyway the company doctor will be with us in the seminar. But I know I’m taking the risk. What if it’s chicken pox?

Good thing my companion texted me that they are leaving the office around 10:00 am, so I decided to consult our family doctor first while waiting for them.

And my prognosis was right. Dr. Lu diagnosed me with Chicken pox….

Comments

Popular Posts