The Flower Girl

He loves me… He loves me not….

1

2

Oh-uh! Baby your too young for that..

3

He loves me…. He loves me not….

4

He loves me!!!! Yehey…. Papa loves me…

6………………………….

I was browsing this in my file and saw the pics. She’s like playing “he loves me he loves me not” while pulling the petals individually.

When she saw the flowers in my mom’s garden, she asked me to pick some for her… She loves flower. She’s not even bothered when you put flower on her ear unlike other kids. But this time I inserted the flowers on her clipped curly hair. Which I think is cute. What do you think?

I think this kiddo is “maarte”. I can already see it…. LOL….

MellowYellowBadge



Comments

  1. Oh she's so pretty in her yellow dres. Loved that orange daisy in her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute naman ni baby sa kanyang yellow dress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts