Monday, November 28, 2011

Why I am restraining myself from blogosphere?

I’ve been a blog addict before. I even posted about my addiction on blogging. There came a point that I would go to city proper just to add post; and that’s a 30 minutes drive! I’ve been looking for ways to get internet connected. Although Smart Bro is not fast I still purchased it when it was first released which was a bit expensive. To my dismay it doesn’t serve its purpose well. I’ve been wishing for a 24 hour internet connected and often sneaked during office hours just to blog.

But why I suddenly restrained from doing so?

Last year, I received emails from a mysterious sender using my name with similar email ad to mine trying to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend. Actually there are two email senders, I don’t know if there are two different people or just one but certainly they have one goal – destroy our relationship.

Then last March and I my boyfriend had a fight and I blogged about it. Surprisingly, the mysterious email sender knows about it. And emailed me that she knows why we are fighting. Apparently, she’s my blog follower.

From then on I restrained from blogging about myself, about him.... and even came to the point that I lose interest in blogging. The only thing that keeps me blogging is the fact that I’m earning through paid post, which was not my first priority when I created it.

After back reading my post a while ago I suddenly realized, I don’t need to be dictated by a loser email sender... I should blog more and express more what I feel! This is my comfort zone that once destroyed and now I am reliving it.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, never stop blogging. Sobrang sad naman noh? There are people out there na naiinggit which is why naninira sila ng relationship.

    Blogging is good especially when you're earning. :D And, it also allows you to share your thoughts and emotions. Keep blogging lang and ignore insecure people. :)

    Anyway, about the giveaway, I will make a post about it. But I'm not certain when to do it. Ang dami kasing giveaway for December so daming sposorship. So baka, wala ng mag sponsor sa giveaway ko. HEHEHE :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! so keep posting... you have great followers and I am one of them now.

    ☺☻☺
    feiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, follow you via AlexaHop

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that email sender, whoever that is, is so mean.. he/she doesn't deserve a single piece of your mind, girl..

    a visit from kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't mind them. Cguro test lang yun...and also...keep blogging. marami kang followers. They like the way you blog. plus earning kapa. okay na yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sa inspiring words ninyong lahat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sa inspiring words ninyong lahat...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...