Spring Time

Tulip-1

I know... I know I’m late to declare that it’s spring time already. It’s been weeks since I captured the new sign of life as these tulips start to grow.

Weather is getting better though sometimes it’s still chilly outside. I can see Mr. Sun for a longer time each day unless it rains. The problem is that sometimes I got confused with time because it’s too bright outside that you might think it’s still early.

I can’t wait till these tulips and other plants will fully grow and bear flowers and fruits. When I arrived here in Ca, it’s almost the end of summer and flowers are in full bloom but some are already starting to withered. So spring time gets me excited to experience as the plants slowly spread their leaves and will give life to the land that once covered with snow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts