It's finally my day-off. After a long week of working so hard I can finally sleep longer and do nothing. But somehow doing nothing is boring. So I decided to go out and walk. Besides it's so nice outside and I want to discover more flowering plants that I have never seen before.
After a short walk, I came home hungry. I'm not in the mood to cook. I want instant food!
I found the monggo-stuffed siopao that was sitting on the fridge for months (in my estimation). I got one and put it inside the microwave, I thought 5 minutes is enough. So I grabbed my laptop and browse some sites when I notice something smells burning. I ran to the kitchen and it was filled with smoke. Then I immediately press the stop button of the microwave and ... charanggg.... here's my poor siopao.
I was scared honestly I can't imagine if it caused fire.
I know I'm ignorant...LOL... Well you can't blame me, we never owned a microwave oven before. All I know is that we can't put metal in the microwave oven as stated in the instruction in the label.
Well, thank God the microwave oven is still working but until now we can still smell something burning when we are using it.
By the way, I end up eating nothing that evening... I lost my appetite.