I don’t believe in lucky number. But I want to share with you the significance of number SEVEN (7) in my life.
1. There is number seven on my birthday; I was born on April 17, 1982.
2. According to my mother, the number of my bed when I was born was seven.
3. I am the 7th child of my father. But not of my mother. My father is a widower and has five children by his first marriage.
4. 7th grandchild of my grandparents from my mother side.
5. My birthstone is diamond, and there are seven letters in the word diamond.
6. Consider 1982 (the year of my birth) as separate numbers: 1, 9, 8, and 2. Subtract 2 from 9 and you’ll get number 7. Same with eight minus one!! And
7. I have seven dark and bulging moles on my face.
Amazing isn’t it?