Joining Fun Blog Contest

I’m addicted to blog contest lately. I thought, ‘why not grab all the opportunities to win those free stuffs’… I don’t care if I’ll win or lose…. Anyway, it’s just for fun…

Speaking of fun, here’s the first fun blog contest of myfunblog.me. One winner of $25 and two winners of $10 via PayPal will be drawn through Random.org.

It’s very easy to join. Visit myfunblog.me My First Fun Blog Contest for more details…

Sponsors:

1. Fitflops Sandals Review

2. Best Shoes for CAN and Nurses

3. Women’s Shape-up Shoes

4. The Backpackman

5. Blogging Achieved Goals

Comments

  1. Hi Yan! Yup, nag apply akong hubby for permanent residents sa Canada. Toronto mi, God-willing, if ma-approve, this year or next year siguro. unta noh? kay wala ta nagkita sa davao, so sa Canada na ta magkita... hahaha! Good luck and God bless to us!

    Pink Memoirs
    Hands Full of Life
    These and Those

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts