Magazines

I love magazines; even the old ones. My sister used to buy old magazines from a local bookstore. It’s cheaper compare to the new one but still it serves its purpose: it entertains me as well as gives me ideas about anything.

I love home style and lifestyle magazines because basically the articles are applicable to our day to day activities. I never lost interest with these magazines, that’s why I keep them on my table in my bedroom. I love to flip every pages of the glossy magz and look at the different designs and tips. Oohhhh! I just love art….. love life!

And I think I need a magazine holder beside my bed for me to easily grab the magz.

Comments

  1. i buy back issues... i have a collection of so many magazines already... hehehe.. by the way yan, the link is up for the Green Monday, you can visit the website lang to join.

    Pink Memoirs
    Hands Full of Life
    These and Those

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts