I just withdrew $100.00 from Social Spark and bought some polymer clays out from it. I still have balance of more than a $100.00 and I’m thinking of buying some theme for my blogs. But looking at the theme made me think that what If I’ll purchase a Genesis framework and I’ll do the designing instead. I know I can do it though I don’t have the knowledge in coding. I just want to learn how to do web designing specializing in designing blogs.
However this made me realize that there are so many things in my mind that I want to accomplish but none of these are being implemented. I should act before I realize that I wasted so much time thinking what to accomplish in life.
Here are some top priorities in my mind that I want to master:
- 1. Polymer clay arts – many suggested that I should go in to business after they saw my creations. Hmmmm... poly clays are now on its way actually. Can’t wait!
- 2, Blog design – need to purchase framework, need to learn coding, and need to practice Photoshop.
- 3. Autocad – I know I need this skill in the future if I’ll apply a new job here in Ca.
- 4. Electronics Circuits – yup! It’s been long forgotten but I miss it. I really want to practice my degree.
- 5. Business/earn more money – Never been satisfied with my earning. I know money is not what makes life complete but admit it or not it’s a big contributory factor that makes life easy. I blog to earn more, I want to do poly clay and web designing business because I want to earn more plus it’s my passion, and I want to learn engineering skills because I want to have big salary.
.... and so on. This is a very long list actually but I opt to write the top 5 only.
I think if I can’t do multitasking, considering that I am a full time worker too, then I should pick what’s close to my heart; or discipline myself in doing those in the list one at a time by making schedule. For now I’ll focus myself in number 1 since it’s the closest to my heart.