New Year is Tatay’s Birthday

Jesus – the name of my father; he was not born on the 25th of December but on the 1st day of the year.

We surprise him by singing a birthday songs through a mañanita and a short program where everybody is given a chance to speak. The most striking one is that when our 4 year old niece volunteered to gave her card and speaks “happy birthday Tatay, I love you” and repeated “I love you so much!!!!”




Tatay, Happy birthday!

Thanks for all the sacrifices you have done for us to survive in this very challenging world.
I’m sorry if I have hurt you in many ways.
Promise, your teachings will always be in my mind and in my heart.
The moments that were together will always be cherished.

I pray to God that He will give you (and mama) a longer life,
healthy – physically, mentally, emotionally, & spiritually;
and to live an abundant life.

I love you so much!!!



Comments

Popular Posts