Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Back!!!

Wee!!! Finally the color of the links is back. I’m thinking of changing my template. But when I saw the colored-blue link was back to its original then I think I won’t change the template… maybe after a year…

I love this template, from Final Sense, because of its color – it’s very refreshing to the eyes. I also love the girl on the header, that’s supposed to be me. But I do not know how to change it. LOL

Actually I bump to three other blogs that uses this template… Maybe If I’ll learn how to edit the codes then I’ll create my own template. I want to have a unique one. But for the meantime I’ll use this neat, refreshing colored light moss template.

1 comment:

  1. hirap mag change ng template minsan nawawala pa ibang widgets at di ko na alam ibalik. waahhh.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...