Beating the Deadline

I was so busy last night, finishing my three bring home exams, studying for another exam, preparing for my report, and doing some assignments. Whew!!! That’s the prize of procrastination! LOL… I told ya, it’s hard to get rid of something that’s already in your system. But I’m trying hard to change it. LOL…. 

Anyway, I was still able to finish all the tasks needed to be done. And thanks God, my examination grades are okay as well as my report.  

Now I can relax, sleep earlier, and recharge myself.


Comments

  1. You are not just the only one who is guilty of procrastination sis. Count me in. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marriane...I've never seen a movie Sassy girl...hehe...never heard of it too...

    My "SassyChick" alias came from my hubby when he was still my fiance...sobrang sassy daw me...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts