Another Award


I received this Kreative Award from three bloggers last week (Sorry for the late post guys). But you really made me happy. Thanks a lot Abie, Faye and Sassychick.



Rules: To accept this award, do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (done)

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (seen the logo here?)

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (linked already)

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

Okay I’m nominating Joni, Shy, Arvin, Jr, Jeia, Emie, and Ghie,

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (Linked already)

7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated. (Soon… right after I post this one)

.

.

7 Things About Me:

-- I am an Electronic and Communication Engineer (frustrated … but honestly, I’m a licensed!)

-- Enrolled in a Masters Degree program majoring in IT (but I’m not and IT geek...)

-- Currently earning education units (hmm… another option I’m looking into)

-- Working and currently looking for fulfilling job (hahaha….)

-- I love to sing, act and dance. I love stage play. I love musical movies – Sound of Music is my favorite. But this likes/interest is very opposite to my personality because I’m a very timid person… My stage and studio is my bedroom and comfort room… And my audience are my nieces and nephews.... LOL…. (Wanna see me performing???? Hahaha…)

-- I’m passionate with art (I love colors, I love designing….. )

And……

-- I can sleep easily (and better) if there is a mosquito net under my feet…. LOL…


To sum up (excluding the last item), profesionally I'm inclined in techy stuffs, but personaly I'm an artist.

Comments

  1. wow. another cool award ^_^ Thanks ate Marriane. kya lng d n ko ngpo2st ng gnyan. pero ill try to post yours.kpag cnipag Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! anung award to?? hehe..
    may awards din ba kme dyan?? hahaha!!!

    ATE Marianne... as in.. ATE... hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts