A Yellow Ribbon for President Cory

I was riding a bus going to school when I heard about President Aquino’s death. I was teary eye then and I can feel the lump in my throat. I was saddened... I don’t know, of all celebrity or famous or high ranking people, it was her death that really touches and hurt me. Maybe because she is an extraordinary person; her approach is always active non-violence, one who exudes inner peace, a God-centered leader.... I know my description to her is so brief. But with happened to her, it clearly shows that she was a woman who have touched millions of people all over the world; A great leader who until her death was loved and supported by millions of Filipinos.

To you President Cory I’m offering this yellow ribbon as you go home to our Father.

Comments

Popular Posts