Yepey!!!! Finally, Mr. Google gave me a PR of 3. I’ve been working so hard to achieve higher PR.
Honestly I’ve been monitoring my PR since July and the PR checker gave me 0/10. It’s very frustrating. LOL….
Well for those who are doing paid-to-blog, I know they understand the feeling of having high PR.
HIGHER PR means……….. More TASKS!
And MORE tasks means …. More BUCKS!!!! $$$$…. LOL…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Year of Shit and Shift: Escaping, Surviving, and Searching for Peace
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
-
M y 1 year old niece loves the angel wing of her older cous… She loves wearing it and not bothered with the weight of it….. So cute… so ...
-
L ast night a bat came in to our house freely flying. Too bad my cam was battery empty. This reminds me of the birds that are so at home t...
-
This year was nothing short of chaos—a year of shit and shift . We left, unprepared, from the place we called home for 14 years. We carrie...
That's awesome! I actually checked mine a few weeks ago to find that I was bumped from a 2 to a 3!..I don't understand what a "task" is, but a higher page rank makes me feel good anyways.:)
ReplyDelete