Annoyed!

I have encountered a problem with blogspot, everytime I publish my post, a message box will appear, an error had just occurred, “Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: META”. Actually I’m experiencing this a long time ago. I just ignored it since I can still publish my post by just clicking the check box and publish button, but it really annoys me.

And another thing that bothers me is that the font changes once the post is published (see my previous post. It's a disaster!). It's okay if the fonts are uniform but it will appear differently once published.

Have you experience this kind of problem? Hope the administrator of blogger.com will solve it.






Comments

  1. rianne, you must adjust the post text fonts via the layout, fonts and colors.
    when you publish your post, you must have the COMPOSE NOT EDIT HTML in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes faye. ganun nga ginagawa ko. but ganun pa rin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts