Beautiful Blogger

Wow! I was awarded with Beautiful Blogger award. I am truly beautiful!!! LOL… It was given by Faye, an equally beautiful blogger like me. Want to know more about the Dutch society visit her sites My Life in Holland and Me in the Dutch Society


Thanks a bunch Faye for this wonderful award!

Hmmm… 7 things about me (as required I have to state here):

7 is my favorite number. Wanna know why? Check my post about why I love 7.

I’m passionate with arts and crafts

My biggest dream is to travel around the world

Durian is my favorite fruit. Its pungent smell is addictive…. LOL

I am reserve

I prefer to work alone

The talent that I wish I have is SINGING

I’m passing this award to:

Ms. Recipe

Tom

Arvin

Duni

Dagger

Oviey

Saving Tips

Rich

Heart

AteRhea

Thoughts

Marly

Angel

Kayce

YROMA

Beautiful bloggers…. Grab your award now!!!!

By the way here are the four tasks:

1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Here they are:

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.

4. State 7 things about yourself:


Comments

  1. Hi Marianne!

    THANK YOU so very much for thinking of me when passing out this blog award! That's so kind of you!!!

    have a great day,

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, here's my post for the award. thanks much.
    http://www.leytestar.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-who-me.html

    Marly
    of
    Workplace On The Web
    Mhar's Display
    Any Day Shop
    Food Sense
    Blogger's Tech Notes
    Bundles Of Joy
    Emotionally Entertaining

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts