Trip to Eden Nature Park



Although I lived in a digital age still I wasn’t able to update my blog on what I have done for the past few weeks (mother’s day, elections…. And some other important events/highlights of my life). Blame it to my procrastinating attitude! (sigh)

Anyway, we spent the mother’s day at Eden Nature’s Park – one of the most visited spots in Davao. I longed this for a very long time ago, that’s why when my sister invited me to go with them I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

The cool breeze despite of El Niño and the familiar wild sunflowers growing along the way going to Eden’s Nature Park made me feels like I’m in Tagaytay (Oh I miss that place… sigh)



We have to rent a van, Php 65.00 each person, for us to explore the beauty of 80 hectares mountain resort - Eden nature Park. First stop is the flower garden... Different varieties of flowers painted the nature against the greenery backdrop.


Organic farming: vegetables and herbs that is cultivated at the top of the mountain. The picture below shows the garden and the Davao gulf.


95 % man made: the area was a victim of illegal logging and was developed by the owner of Eden Nature Park. Fern's are part of the 5% of the original. It is already half-decade old.

We were welcomed with the chirping of different species of birds....



Paths are carpeted with green-like-fabrics. .......

I thought it's moss...But it's a fern....


Exciting outdoor games like Indiana Jones are also provided.... We were having fun with this game....


My sister won a gift certificate - two tickets for the sky rider or the famous Zip Lining.... the most exciting game!!!


Full-geared, ready for the sky riding......



Battery empty!!! (sigh...) I wasn't able to capture our experience with zip lining...

Comments

Popular Posts